Urban Lab Co-operative supplies the Maltese society with efficient and sustainable services, such as:
- preparation of land use plans and urban strategic plans; research, monitoring and consultancy in the fields of spatial programming and planning, and urban, regional, environmental and local development policies; implementation, management and sale of Geographic Information Systems in support of public authorities and private businesses, as well as collection, storage and processing of data, and development of IT systems related to the above activities;
- technical and architectural design; drafting of feasibility studies and technical and financial assessments; works supervision, safety supervision in construction sites; energy certification of buildings and consultancy on renewable energy sources; environmental services (including waste and energy-related situations); technical support to public authorities related to programming and assessment of public works; management of real estate, sale, barter of rustic and urban goods of any kind; construction, renovation, conversion, maintenance, administration and management of such assets for third parties; graphic design and multimedia production; information and communication technologies (ICT) and web development;
- implementation and management of training, information and communication services; organisation of exhibitions, installations, seminars, workshops, courses, participative labs, conferences, forums and other public events; management of cultural projects and initiatives;
- technical assistance on the Structural Funds of the European Union and their management; advice to public authorities and private businesses for the drafting and implementation of projects to be funded by national and EU funds; development cooperation;
- project management, general contracting, and global service activities related to the above fields.
Postal Address: 8, Triq iz-Zugraga, Fleur-de-Lys, B’Kara